[Groop] New Sergio Lithograph

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Thu Apr 8 13:33:27 PDT 2010

The only way they wouldn't be available at Baltimore in August is if they all get sold at Boston, Detroit, and San Diego.  (I'm not sure if he's actually going to be at Chicago)  Anywho, that is not likely, but if it looks like that might happen in SD, I can make sure one gets set aside for any Groopie going to Baltimore.  So at this point, that's one.

Gary G.