[Groop] Boston Comic Con

Aaron x_basement_x at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 13:08:05 PDT 2010

I am going Saturday. I have never been to a large comic convention like this before. I am worried about  huge lines and missing out on meeting Sergio. Anyone been to Boston before? How are the lines to meet artists? Even though the main reason I am going is to meet Sergio, I would like to meet one or two others on the list too. Anyone know if Sergio is going to be there both days and what hours he will be there?
Also how much does Sergio charge for simple sketches or even a more detailed drawing?