[Groop] Despicable Me

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 07:13:15 PDT 2010

A couple of years ago, my mom gave me the Viewmaster we had when I was a
kid. It¹s a Sawyer in it¹s original box and has a bunch of disks with it.
That thing was like magic to me as a kid. I tried to find a picture of it on
Google, but the ones I found were all square and mine is round. Anyway,
thanks for indulging my trip down memory lane. Oh no, I¹ve turned into an
old fart!! I guess I need to go see Despicable Me and feed the child in me.

Glorko