[Groop] How Many Groos?

Brian Volk bdvolk at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:35:28 PDT 2010

Another lurker comes out of hiding...

I don't have any actual Groos is plain sight... in part because I don't own any artifacts beyond my comic book collection, which mostly lives in comics storage boxes under the desk except when it's time to read.

BUT....

What I do have up in my office at work is an art project from my 6-year-old son from last Father's Day.  They put a picture of us in the middle, then the kids decorate the paper frame.  Amidst the "Storybook Summer 2009" motif is a drawing my son did of Pipil Khan yelling, "Gwoooooo! I woathe GWOOOOOOO!"

I'm going to go ahead and count that.  So, one.

Brian V.