[Groop] Jim Shooter - EPIC Interference

dougiemccoy at cox.net dougiemccoy at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 10:29:04 PDT 2011

I never Meet Mr Shooter face to face, but when I was younger he did write back to me when he was EIC of marvel or at lease someone typed it up and se sign it later there was dougie McGsomething meeting spider-man and saying he was council blufffs iowa...which was cool...and I was enjoying his blog...and IMHO he was the last great EIC marvel had... but that being said I behind Sergio and Marks version of course...