[Groop] Online Comics

Thomas Gatto arwincid at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:53:49 PDT 2011

My Ultimate favorite Online Comic is
Blue Milk Special http://www.bluemilkspecial.com/
A Star Wars Original Trilogy Parody.
And you can also check out the downloads section to see/make my Fan Made Milk Cartons.

I also like (to name a select few);

Star Wars Age 9 http://starwarsage9.com/
Reminds me of my childhood, Nuff said.

Penguonia http://www.penguonia.co.uk/
Epic and Silly (with Penguins).

The Other Grey Meat http://togm.webcomic.ws/
Zombie Dramatic humor.

Legostar Galactica http://www.legostargalactica.net/
Epic and Funny (with Legos).

Rick Loomis is a Pirate http://PirateRick.net/
The daring swashbuckling adventures of a pirate, who must hide his career choice from his friends. See as he battles soldiers and sea monsters alike, in his quest for booty, comely lasses, and pants that fit. Guaranteed to get your anchor line in knots.

T. Gatto
Retrophrenologist