[Groop] The Great Groo Storyline Question

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 17:16:09 PST 2011

Hi Folks!

The Genie idea already happened.  Check out Groo #113.

I'd like to see a Valentine's Nightmare Special :  Groo has a nightmare where he has to choose between Macha and Bunta for a wife; in Chakaal's nightmare she has to choose between Groo and Arcadio for a husband, Arcadio has to choose between Macha and Grooella, Sage is stuck with either the Witch of Kaan or the ugly one of Arba & Dakarba, Ruffero has to choose between Bufus (Macha's dog) and ..well something just as bad.

What I really want to see is that Friends and Enemies Series that has been talked about for years.  But I guess Groo & Tarzan comes first after Groo v. Conan.

Gary G.