[Groop] shipping from San diego Comic con

Elie A. Harriett elie at harriett.us
Tue Jul 3 07:13:17 PDT 2012

I agree with most everything you said.  I send a lot of stuff too.

My two cents, however:
1. USPS is convenient and reliable for me, UPS and FedEx (especially FedEx) is not
2. We're talking Groo here.  I can't think of any reason short of gifting to need this quickly.
3. Insurance terms between the three are mostly similar.  The differences between proof of valuation (the only way to prove claim amounts) do not vary.
Elie