[Groop] Groo Book arrived (Gary appreciation thread continued)

Magnus Lindgren magnus at fireflake.com
Wed Jul 18 22:44:22 PDT 2012

Hi Groop and especially Gary!

My book arrived in the mail today. I live in Sweden so that means some
international deliveries made it at least!

Gary, I'm impressed. I mean really really impressed with your effort to
make this happen.

I bought this book on-line and never really bothered to check size or
weight.. I figured it was either standard comic size (but hardcover) or
maybe album size... but it's HUGE! And heavy! How many of these did you
carry!? I would think it would be an inconvenience to pick up one extra let
alone a whole bunch of them for people all around the world.

Thank you should also of course go out to Sergio who personalized them all
for us.

Thank you so much Gary! You're really one of a kind.

I sent this to the whole Groop because I thought Gary needed a second
appreciation thread :)