[Groop] IDW Ltd. Ed. & Regular Ed. Update

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Sat Jun 23 10:55:51 PDT 2012

Hi Folks!

I have e-copies of the orders for the Ltd. Edition from:

    Adam, Benny, Ronny, Jose, Paul, Rene (2), and Shawn (the girl).

    I have e-copies of Adam, Benny, and Jose's message to IDW telling them I'm picking their books up.

Dennis, Dieter, Ross, and Yoda have told me that they have or will order the book, but I haven't received anything formal.  I think I'll need a copy of the IWD confirmation/receipt to pick up the book.

David Graham, J. Brooks, and Jorge (Dr. Rage) Filevich had expressed interest in the Regular Edition, but haven't said anything since the news about the Limited Edition.

Sergio told me he assumes he'll have some Regular Editions to sell. (Some people might want the Limited Edition and the Regular Edition. -Gee, who might that be?)

I hope to get some info from IDW next week.

That's it for now.  Everybody have a good weekend (It's raining here!)

Gary G.