[Groop] Groop Reminder

Rick Loomis rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Sun Mar 4 14:06:59 PST 2012

And *I* have sat here quietly while many of you have ignored my
polite requests to please not repost EVERYTHING with every response.
If this doesn't stop, I'm going to have to shiver some timbers and
belay some landlubbers. (Or something). Arrr!
Rick Loomis
(Not a Pirate)
(Really!)

At 02:49 PM 3/4/12, you wrote:

>Message: 1
>Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:36:22 -0800 (PST)
>From: Larry Steller <mrgrooism at yahoo.com>
>To: Groop <groop at groo.com>
>
>Adam:
>
>There's nothing stopping you - or anyone else - from talking about
>Groo. Don't complain that WE aren't talking about Groo if YOU are
>not, right? Start a friendly conversation, that's how it works,
>friend! We'll talk, trust me!?
>
>Wishing Mark Evanier, a happy birthday shouldn't annoy anyone,
>that's kind of on topic. Also,exchanging plkeasantries with friends
>we've met THROUGH Groo is VERY much what we're about. We won't stop
>with the inside jokes, so the best ?way to deal with that is BECOME
>one of us instead of sitting back!?
>
>We're a frindly bunch, even if we have been pretty quiet of late.
>Don't wish to sound harsh, I'm just responding to your tone, but
>we're all friends in Groo! Welcome, and let's here what ya have to say!!!
>?
>-Larry "mrgrooism" Steller?

Flying Buffalo Inc  www.flyingbuffalo.com
PO Box 8467, Scottsdale, AZ 85252