[Groop] Fwd: Groo Sale!

Kaytee bodhikt at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 06:24:54 PDT 2012

Weelllll.... just tried out the Dark Horse Digital-- got the 25th Anniversary Issue. Much easier to read the print version.... Looks like you have to be on-line to read the digital-- I can't find any way to download it either to my hard drive or Kindle (although that would mean I wouldn't get to see Tom's coloring work). Also, I can't get Sergio to sign it so it matches my print edition.

On the plus side-- it was fast and easy (except, once again, I had to find and look up my credit card #, because they don't take PayPal).

Hopefully, the Groo Crew get royalties for the digital sales.....

Kaytee