[Groop] Fwd: Groo Sale!

rufferta at cox.net rufferta at cox.net
Sat Mar 31 11:45:57 PDT 2012

I see offering the comics in digital form as a way to broaden the viewer base. How many people online have never set foot in a comic book store?
Inevitably, some twelve-year-old will try to pirate the copies but, have you ever listened to a musical performance on YouTube? I have watched many performances of songs that probably were copyrighted, but if I've really liked them, I have turned around and paid for more of the performer's work.
Stephanie