[Groop] Special Birthday

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon May 7 05:47:58 PDT 2012

Will someone please find this man a Groo #118!!    -Gary G.  From: alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
To: brown.home at sky.com; groop at groo.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 05:44:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [Groop] Special Birthday

I had one of those a few weeks ago....rather
anticlimactic really.  I've become something of a minimalist in my
dotage.  Reading the bound volumes of Groo since the date in
question.  Up to "Dynasty."  Hoping "Parade comes out before I get to
it. Still hoping to find an ish 118 at a reasonable price. Is this too much to
ask for a man of my years?