[Groop] The next generation of Groo readers.

01kipper at gmail.com 01kipper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:53:25 PST 2012

I've recently been re-reading my Groo collection, and the other day my son
(who just turned 5 last weekend) picked up one of them from where I had set
it down and started reading it!! It was #26 ("Arba and Dakarba") :).

He read the whole thing himself beginning to end (he is an excellent
reader, far beyond his age level), and wanted more! I gave him #34, 35, 36
(continuation of the "Amulet" storyline), which he read over the following
day, and has now moved onto #40 ("The Glass Carafe"). There are a few words
he doesn't know, but he really enjoys the comics nevertheless.

Awesomeness! :)