[Groop] SDCC

Dennis Rasmussen dernice at sol.dk
Mon Jul 29 02:14:26 PDT 2013

Thanks for your update from SDCC!

Did Sergio mention anything
about the Groo statues, which was announced by RokuToys a couple of
years ago?

(They still do have the news about it at their website:
http://rokutoys.com/news.htm [1])

- Dennis

Den 20-07-2013 06:04,
Gary Grossmann skrev:

> I haven't read the bleedingcool article, but
here are the basics of future Groo:

> * Long awaited Groo v. Conan
will probably be out around the first of the year. Sergio is working on
#4.
> * Next, as has been reported before, comes Groo meets Tarzan.
This will be another 4 issues and I am assured it won't take 3 years to
produce.
> * Then comes a 12 issue series; Friends & Foes, which has
also been talked about for years. It would most likely be every other
month. It would be way, way cool to get new Groo every other month for
two years.
> * Sergio & Mark had a meeting with Dark Horse Czar Mike
Richardson today.

> (There was no blood or police involvement so I
assume everything is cool in that Department.)

> Sergio's health is
great! No Pain. No Cain. And I have seen some recent drawings and
watched him in action. He hasn't lost a thing. His work is still fast,
crisp, and very, very funny!!

> Take care all,
>
> Gary G.

Links: