[Groop] Gary asking about the new Groo poster

Jason Smith iamthemadtitan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 03:26:49 PDT 2014

Just answering Gary about poster numbers.
I ordered 3, I only want one signed.
I also want to get one unnumbered too, so it is perfectly clean....
I will probably hardly see them, but I love you see them as I go through my
collection every now n then.

The Siege poster,  I have all but 10% covered with kids pictures that was
built steadily over the last 4 years, which I did consciously,  as it
seemed a bit sunny in the loungeroom, which had me moderately concerned for
fading...
I have 4 of these,  3 bought at 20 bucks buy it now... EBay,  The other was
60, about 10 years ago on ebay.

I like to snatch up cheap groo stuff to sell later,  helps pay for
expensive groo gear,  when and if they turn up.
But I'm lazy to sell....

That's why I've got 11 completed sets of Groo cards, never sold any.
Kept buying loose cards in bulk, a few sets from the 3 or so boxes I've
bought along the way (no sketch out signed cards, n few ID cards too), and
I must say GARY was absolutely pivital in rustling up missing cards for my
last few sets.
Thus transforming alot of chaff into gold after my expensive adventures
buying boxes of cards.

This is a new post using a different email, otherwise, I've been haunting
this site since I got the internet in 1996....
I was the_tsar in previous posts.
I'm Jason the aussie groo collector.

I collect all things Groo, except one off appearances, Gary can be that
gatekeeper...

I would hate to start collecting Groo now.
The comics, once only in mint condition and plentiful, from the big online
sellers,  seem to be mostly in fine condition and missing in chunks.

Then there are the statues and the like,  they may take years to pop up,
like the Xmas ornament or groo walking statute... Etc
So any Groo collection,  even ones filled with lower tier items (Ie, not
the really rare or expensive stuff) have this time value to them....in that
it may take more than a decade to obtain the same items an average groo
collection holds.
But I don't think this adds any money value...

So a qn to Groupies,
Does anyone else have ridiculous amounts of the same Groo items?

Enough of my garbage:

Cheers,  Jason