[Groop] The Sakai Project

Neil Ottenstein neil.ottenstein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 13:45:48 PST 2014

The Sakai Project is scheduled to be released on July 23.

Usagi Goya pointed to a news release today from Cook Book Resources.  It is
at
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51198

"We've had over two hundred artists respond! In a effort to keep the book
affordable, we have decided to split the difference and publish the book at
160-pages, at $29.99 -- increasing the number of pages by a third, but
increasing the price by only a sixth."

As Gary mentioned there is a great piece of Groo art that will be included
in the book.   Sergio might also be putting together a print or poster of
that piece to also benefit Sharon.

Neil