[Dynagroove] ST 364-Day Anniversary & ACS Benefit! -- 3/13/02 -- Long Beach, CA

Soul-Titanium Collective soultitanium at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 19:13:01 PST 2002

ST 364-Day Anniversary & ACS Benefit! -- 3/13/02 -- Long Beach, CA

It's hard to believe that the Soul-Titanium Collective has been here
for a year so far, especially because we make absolutely NO money!
That just goes to show the level of dedication and support of the DJs
involved, the staff at Ripples, and the loyal support of our
dance-crazed audience.  We even had one DJ (DJ Damage) drive all the
way down from Bakersfield to spin at ST.  Now that's dedication!

On Wednesday, March 13, we'll be bringing together all that
Soul-Titanium has stood for over the past year.  We're featuring four
of the many founding resident DJs that have come to spin at ST, while
also getting some support from one of the numerous professional DJs
that have volunteered to help support our cause.  The residents that
will be spinning on this special date will be DJ Jack Martin, Darwin,
Brion, and Monster.  For our Special Guest, we will be featuring
local LA producer and resident at Sketchpad, David Hopper.

And in addition to bringing you some excellent talent for the
evening, we're making this a benefit for the American Cancer Society.
 For this special date, the owner of Ripples agreed to donate 20% of
the bar sales, regardless of how much they make for the evening.  So
say "Cheers!" and drink to a good cause!

Here's some info on our Special Guest, David Hopper:

David Hopper is a pioneering DJ who has established a reputation for
serving up a potent blend of house, techno, breaks and trance for
over a decade.  Besides DJing on the radio, webcasts, events, clubs
and holding down several weekly residencies, he produces original
music and also finds time to write music reviews for three magazines
- Magnate Magazine, OC Exclusive out of Los Angeles, and No Cover
Magazine out of San Diego.

Throughout his career, David has spun alongside many of electronic
music's greatest artists, such as Christopher Lawrence, the Crystal
Method, Taylor, Jason Bentley, Frankie Bones and Micro, just to name
a few.  David has also been producing original electronic music for
the last seven years as a solo artist and signed his first recording
deal with Blacc Label Records in 1998.  Recently David has been
collaborating with a fellow DJ and musician, Dave Panek, and they
presently record and perform under the name "D & D Project."

And like always, this party is FREE!  David Hopper graciously offered
to come down and play for free at Soul-Titanium so it would be nice
if you could all come out to party on down.  It's not often that
you'll get to see David Hopper for free, so let's all show our
support!

Here's the DJ Lineup and info:
David Hopper -------------> (Overeasy Records/D&D Project/Sketchpad)
DJ Jack Martin -----------> (Soul-Titanium)
Darwin -----------> (Soul-Titanium)
Monster -----------> (Soul-Titanium)
Brion -----------> (Soul-Titanium)

David Hopper info: http://www.overeasyrecords.com/
American Cancer Society: http://www.cancer.org/

9p-2a, 21+, FREE!
Free parking before midnight.
Located @ 5101 E. Ocean Blvd, Long Beach
For more info and directions visit http://www.soultitanium.com

Please support the Soul-Titanium Collective and forward this flyer to
any friends, mailing lists, and posting boards.

See you all there!
Mike Soultanian

Special Guests that have performed for FREE at Soul-Titanium:
- Twenty Twelve - http://www.twentytwelve.com/
- DJ Sol - http://www.djsol.com/
- VinylTribe - http://www.vinyltribe.com/
- Miss DJ L - http://www.missdjl.com/