[Dynagroove] NYC

juju at dynagroove.com juju at dynagroove.com
Thu Apr 8 01:25:06 PDT 2004

3 tips:

1. Buy a 7-day metropass.... $21 gets you everywhere.
2. Wear your most comfy broken-in sneakers, you will get blisters otherwise
3. Go to shelter on a night when Timmy Regisford is NOT playing.

Other than that, go to a museum, stroll around central park, go to
Chinatown. Check the archives ;)

~Juju
www.justmike.com/nyc/