[Groop]Groo (really!)

Lawrence Steller sheikofentropy@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:44:04 -0800 (PST)

--- Gabriel Owens <recharge138@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Groo?  What's a Groo?
>
> (yes, folks, Gabe's not afraid to pull that joke
> outta the closet and use it
> again!  Hey, ME's been using the same jokes for 30
> years and he gets along
> just fine.)
>
> Gabe

Ah Gabe, you've inspired me, but first I must
apologize in advance to Gary (and of course to Mark
and Sergio) for not being more savvy about the
earliest dates in Groo history, but remember I'm more
reader than collector. Anyway, here goes:

Have we ever established an official Groo Anniversary
date of any sort? I mean, at some point in the coming
years we're gonna close in on a Groo 20th Anniversary
of some sort (if we haven't already), and methinks we
should start planning now.

What exactly should we celebrate and WHEN? Do we have
a date of Groo's first appearance as a Sergio doodle?
Or would the publication date of the first printed
Groo story be more appropriate? The first Pacific?

Gary? Mark? Anyone?

=====
Larry Steller AKA The Sheik Of Entropy