[Groop]Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?

E C mightyhero@mail.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:52:57 +0100

------------=_1016661177-71251-0

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

--

Albert Einstein:

  Whether the chicken crossed the road or the
  road crossed the chicken depends on your
  frame of reference.

Sir Isaac Newton:

  Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest.
  Chickens in motion tend to cross the road.

The Beatles:

  To be free as a bird!

Bill the Cat:

  Ack!  Thpppbt!

Caesar:

  It came, it saw, it crossed.

Howard Cosell:

  It may very well have been one of the most
  astonishing events to grace the annals of
  history.  A historic, unprecedented avian,
  blipped with the temerity to attempt such a
  Herculean achievement formerly relegated to
  homo sapien pedestrians, is truly a
  remarkable occurence.

Martin Luther King:

  It had a dream.

Captain Kirk:

  To boldly go where no chicken has gone
  before.

Mr. Spock:

  It was not logical for the chicken to do
  so, but I have frequently observed that
  the behavior of chickens is not logical.

Stan Laurel:

  I'm sorry, Ollie.  It escaped when I opened
  the coop.

Roseanne Barr:

  Urrrp.  What chicken?

Groucho Marx:

  Chicken?  What's all this talk about a
  chicken?  Why, I had an uncle who thought
  he was a chicken.  My aunt almost divorced
  him, but we needed the eggs.

Jack Nicholson:

  'Cause it (censored) wanted to.  That's the
  (censored) reason.

Richard Nixon:

  That part of our conversation was
  accidentally erased.

George Orwell:

  Because Big Brother was watching to make
  sure that it did cross the road, although
  in its heart, it never did.

Carl Sagan:

  To see the billions and billions of stars.

Mark Twain:

  The news of its crossing has been greatly
  exaggerated.

Luke Skywalker:

  Because the Force was with it.

Darth Vader:

  Because it could not resist the power of
  the Dark Side.

Dr. Seuss:

  Would you, could you cross the street
  On your two small chicken feet?

  I would not, could not cross the street
  On my two small chicken feet.
  Across the road I will not scram
  Even though a fowl I am.

  Would you cross it in Japan
  To flee Godzilla and Rodan?

  Not in Japan
  Godzilla and Rodan.
  I would not, could not cross the street
  On my two small chicken feet.
  Across the road I will not scram
  Even thought a fowl I am.

  Would you cross the street and cluck
  and jump to avoid a speeding truck?

  Not with a cluck
  To avoid a truck.
  Not in Japan
  Godzilla and Rodan.
  I would not, could not cross the street
  On my two small chicken feet.
  Across the road I will not scram
  Even thought a fowl I am.

  Would you hop across the road
  As though you were a garden toad?

  Not across the road
  As though a toad.
  Not with a cluck
  To avoid a truck.
  Not in Japan
  Godzilla and Rodan.
  I would not cross the street
  On my two small chicken feet.
  Across the road I will not scram
  Even though a fowl I am.

  Would you cross it in the night
  Lit by passing car headlight?

  Not in the night
  With car headlight.
  Not across the road
  As though a toad.
  Not with a cluck
  To avoid a truck.
  Not in Japan
  Godzilla and Rodan.
  I would not cross the street
  On my two small chicken feet.
  Across the road I will not scram
  Even though the fowl I am.

  Please dear chicken give it a try
  For across the road you cannot fly.

  Alright.  Alright.  I'll give it a try
  For it's true that chickens can't fly.
  Hey!  It's not bad, in fact, it's neat!
  Across the road I LOVE to scram.
  I cross the road, a fowl I am!

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/

------------=_1016661177-71251-0--