[Groop]OT-Nigeria (sorry)

Azamin azamin7@pd.jaring.my
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:45:31 +0800

A few years ago, the same people organized the pagent in India.. which
recieved a strong protest from women's right and hindu/muslim
organizations.  As a result,  the swim suit part was shifted to
Maldives....  This pagent is really manipulating womens as sex object..
but why did those who want equal rights for womens did nothing...?
(except those in India)...   They're erred.... they're grooed...