[Groop]Groo Sightings ... MAD

Chad Riden chad@riden.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:00:03 -0500

I have every issue of MAD since I first found it when I was in 3rd
grade (1983).. and I've managed to get most of the 60's, 70's and
80's.. but I, too, cancelled shortly after the switch to color /
advertisements. For the last few years I'd read Sergio's stuff and
that's it.. I will miss it. I will continue to collect the old MAD's
that were published before my day. I realized that a lot of what I
loved about the magazine seemed to die with William M. Gaines III.

==
Thanks for putting up with my crap,
Chad M. Riden

http://www.ChadMRiden.com/