Fw: [Groop]Groo of the Day

EUGENE PHILLIP ephillip at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 9 08:51:18 PDT 2003

Janet & Greg,
  Many years ago, when I was your age, while employed in an engineering office of the city of Chicago, I took the initiative to correct the clocks in the office on Monday morning following the switch to DST.  Later that afternoon the official Union clock changer arrived, noticed the corrected clocks, reported the non-Union endeavor, and almost caused a major strike.
Gene P