[Groop] Top Posters of 2003

Fred grooless at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 11:38:47 PST 2004

MessageSince I was so pleased to finally get noticed with an official Gary-Numero I will let my secret out;

I didn't want to be seen to be included in the top 10 posters so I rotate my handle and rack up lots of lower placings, some I even posted as Larry when he was on vacation - he he he   :o)

Eric