[Groop] Groo Sighting

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Sat Jan 24 14:33:55 PST 2004

I do have my copy handy and in the "Index and Notes" in the back he certainly does seem to be saying that Sergio drew the artwork on the wall on page 1 and page 8.  Hmm.  OK.  I will have to ask again.  Stan will be up here (in Seattle, one hour north) for a Con in February and I will ask again.  I could have sworn I asked him, but maybe I got confused.  Not unusual for me.  -Gary G.