[Groop] downloading e-groo

Owens, Gabriel R JO2/E-5, CNRC N00 gabriel.owens at navy.mil
Thu Jun 14 06:18:04 PDT 2007

There's a program (Comic Reader?  I think) that makes navigating and
reading comics on the computer pretty easy.  Once you get used to it,
it's as second hand as reading real comics.  Like you said, those who
prefer to "curl up" with a comic, maybe not as fun.  But those kids
today with their pdas and their hula hoops are pretty much used to
reading scanned comics.