[Groop] Groo Siege Poster

Nacho Ortiz nacho at meristation.com
Wed Mar 7 13:07:16 PST 2007

Hi all!
Thanks for your message Tone, I'm bidding in one of them :)

Greetings from Spain!
n.

_______________________

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:51:18 -0500
From: "Tone" <Tone at moon-shine.net>
Subject: [Groop] Groo Siege Poster
To: <groop at groo.com>

I know I recently wrote to the Groop about two eBay auctions,
one for a larger Groo Siege poster and one for the Groo Game. However
with all the chatter in the Groop about the upcoming San Diego Comic Con
and apparent hate mail, I already forgot exactly which eBay Siege Poster
auction I posted. In any case I came across ANOTHER Groo Siege poster! I
know how difficult it is to find these, so I figured some Groopies on
the list might want to get an extra shot at bidding on a Poster...
especially if that might mean they would not be bidding against a fellow
Groopie.
Anyway, here are the two Groo Siege Poster auctions on eBay: