[Groop] Double Good News Today!

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 18:12:25 PDT 2007

Hi Again Folks!

Tone, congrats on getting married.  I still say Honeymoon in San Diego would be perfect.

I think Kaytee's idea of a pizza party as a Groop get together is a great idea. Saves looking for a restaurant that everyone likes and then Myron doesn't have to worry about the kids. Everyone likes pizza, right? If not, people can BYOF.

Hey Myron, I have a great idea for you. Make an Octopus costume with each one of your kids at the end of a tentacle (So you'll be one short. Big deal.) That way you will be able to keep track of them, since they will be attached to you. If somebody asks what your costume is for, say your are the giant octopus that destroys the Golden Gate Bridge in that Ray Harryhausen movie. You might even win a prize!

I'm sure if i think about it a little bit, I can come up with stupid ideas for everyone!

But I'm just so excited!!

Take care -Gary G.