[Groop] Auctions

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 10:13:04 PDT 2012

It's called Team Cul de Sac and comes out June 5. You can pre-order at
Amazon or at http://sparkingdesign.com/order-team-cul-de-sac-book/

It costs more at Sparking Design, but $5 goes to the Michael J. Fox
Foundation. If you order at Amazon and send money to the foundation,
it will still be cheaper.