[Groop]New Groo stuff

Groosagi16 at cs.com Groosagi16 at cs.com
Tue Apr 29 13:14:28 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/29/2003 10:33:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chad at riden.org writes:

> On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 09:18  AM, Groosagi16 at cs.com wrote:
>
> > Y este pobre Grooper (o quisas es Groopie-eh, no importa) no sabe que
> > en realidad va ha ver trece episodios en la serie.  Oy, como se van a
> > reir con la ultima historieta cuando Groosagi hace su gran entrada.
> >  Me hecho de carcajadas simplemente pensandolo.
>

> As translated by Sherlock 3.5.2:
>
> And this Grooper poor man (or quisas it is Groopie-eh, does not
> matter) does not know that in fact she goes has to see thirteen
> episodes in the series.  Oy, as they are going away to reir with
> completes comic strip when Groosagi makes its great entrance.  Me fact
> of outbursts of laughter simply thinking it.

----------------------->Close, but not quite a cigar...

As translated by Ari 35.2:

And this poor Grooper (or perhaps it is Groopie-eh, does not
matter) does not know that in reality there will be thirteen
episodes in the series.  Oy, how they will laugh at the last
comic book when Groosagi makes his great entrance.  It makes
burst out in laughter simply thinking it.

but I think I like Sherlock's version more.

Later,

p.s.  If you are good to Groosagi...Groosagi is good to you